Are you looking for an idea to make a delicious salad that you can turn it into a meal?
This winter salad with arugula, fig, and persimmon is colorful, filling, satisfying, super healthy, nourishing, and filled with many vitamins your body needs.
If you’re a meat-eater, feel free to add grilled salmon, chicken, or shrimps on top of the plate and make this a perfect meal!
The avocado dressing in this salad is super creamy, healthy, delicious, and easy to make.
You can toss the salad with the dressing altogether, sprinkle it with a hand full of oat granola, or candied pumpkin seeds, and enjoy them all season long.
Making the avocado dressing couldn’t get any easier with a small food processor. All you need is to add the juice of oranges, lemons, and limes in a bowl, then add avocado, shallots, garlic, salt, and pepper. Blend them well, and you’ll get the creamiest dressing you’ll ever taste. (and never want to use a store-bought salad dressing again!)
So here’s as a start for clean eating – 2021, and all the love of salad,
I got you!
Avocado Citrus Dressing
- a food processor
- ½ ripe avocado
- 2 fresh oranges, juiced
- 1 fresh lemon, juiced
- 1 fresh lime, juiced
- 1 teaspoon shallot, finely chopped
- ¼ teaspoon garlic, finely chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a mini food processor, add all ingredients and process until smooth.
- Scrape down the sides a few times to mix them well.
- If your dressing is too thick, add a little bit of water until you reached the desired consistency
- Keep in an airtight container. The dressing is good for 3-4 days in a fridge.