If you have 5 minutes today, then let’s make this creamy and super nutritious avocado dressing!
This dressing is super easy to make, delicious, creamy texture, and versatile.
You can make and use it for your salad, it is a perfect sauce for grilled fish, or use it as a dipping sauce for your vegetable crudites platter.
With using only 6 ingredients and a food processor, this super healthy dressing will always be in my fridge, you betcha!
Avocado Citrus Dressing
- a food processor
- ½ ripe avocado
- 2 fresh oranges, juiced
- 1 fresh lemon, juiced
- 1 fresh lime, juiced
- 1 teaspoon shallot, finely chopped
- ¼ teaspoon garlic, finely chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a mini food processor, add all ingredients and process until smooth.
- Scrape down the sides a few times to mix them well.
- If your dressing is too thick, add a little bit of water until you reached the desired consistency
- Keep in an airtight container. The dressing is good for 3-4 days in a fridge.