This is a simple and easy vegan cookies you can make at home by using one equipment only. They are moist, crunchy, and easy to pop in your mouth.
Walnut Cookies | It's Vegan
Simple and easy vegan walnut cookies
Servings 16 balls
- food processor
- ½ cup coconut oil, melted
- ¼ cup confectioner sugar
- 1 Tablespoon water
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup walnut flour. (you can make it by pulsing whole walnuts in a food processor until you get flour-like consistency)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- Pre-heat the oven for 325° F
- To make walnut flour, put whole walnut in a food processor. Then begin to pulse the walnut until flour-like consistency.
- Add sugar, salt, AP flour, walnut flour, melted coconut oil, and water in a food processor
- Pulse all ingredients until fully combined, and have paste texture.
- Scoop the cookie dough using small scooper, roll them with your hands, and place them in a prepared baking sheet.
- Bake them for 15-20 minutes, until they feel set on top and the edges just barely take on some colors. (or if you could see the bottom of the cookies become light brown)
- Remove from the oven and let them cool for 5-10 minutes. Roll the cool cookies in confectioner sugar coat.