Broth or stock is an essential ingredient for your meal.
Not only broth is a natural flavor enhancer, by making our own broth our body will get many benefits from it. Bone broth in particular is a liquid made from animal bones mixed with vegetables and herbs. The broth will be simmered for at least 8 hours to absorb all the nutrients from the ingredients.
Beef bone broth has so many health benefits for our digestive system, immunity, healthy joint, and skin. It is the best way to get collagen, minerals, and amino acids into the body.
Whether you are making stew, soup, or sauces, use this recipe for an easy and healthy beef bone broth you can make at home.
Beef Bone BrothHealing and healthy beef bone broth for our body.Prep Time 5 minutesCook Time 8 hoursServings 1 gallonCost $15
- pressure cooker
- a big pot
- 1 lb 8 ounces marrow bones If you can't find marrow bones, you can use leg, knuckles, or feet bones too.
- 1 large yellow onion skin on
- 4 celery stalks
- 4 large carrots skin on
- 4 inches long ginger root smashed with skin on
- 16 cups cool water
- Add all ingredients together in a large pot, or in a slow cooker pot.
- Add cool water to the pot.
- Simmer for 8-10 hours in a very low temperature.
- Cool down the broth, strain the broth using a fine-mesh sieve. Discard bones and vegetables.
- Divide the broth in containers, and safe them in a fridge or freezer until ready to use.