This is a creamy dressing you can make in less than 5 minutes!
All you need is a blender like Nutribullet or Magic Bullet and you’re all set. You can use this delicious dressing for salad, crudite dip, or even a sauce for your oven baked fish. Thank’s to the talented chef Shaquay Peacock who is willing to share this recipe with me.
With the sweetness from agave, acidity from rice wine vinegar, and the nutty flavor from toasted cashews, this vegan and gluten free dressing is super healthy and delicious. You’ll never want to buy dressing from the store again!
This dressing can be stored in a fridge for 1-2 weeks. Recipe yields 1/2 cup dressings, or enough for 4 medium salad (assuming using 2 tablespoon per serving)
Cashew Ginger Dressing
- 3 tbsp toasted unsalted cashews
- ½ teaspoon minced ginger
- 2 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp tamari
- ½ teaspoon sesame oil
- half cloves of garlic
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 ounces neutral oil i.e: sunflower oil, grapeseed oil.
- 2 tbsp water
- 2 teaspoon agave or maple syrup
- Mix all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Add salt and pepper as desired.