Roasted Beet Salad | No Dressing Needed
Roasting is back! The combination of roasted beets, and goat cheese will give the perfect savory-sweetness to your salad.
Servings 2 people
- 1 lb raw beets, cleaned but not peeled
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil (or any oil except Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp kosher salt
- 1 tbsp goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tbsp cooked edamame
- Pre-heat the oven for 400 degree F.
- Drizzle clean beets witl oil, salt, and pepper.
- Cover them with parchment paper and aluminum foil over the baking sheet.
- Put them in the oven for 45 minutes, or until they are tender when you poke it it paring knife.
- In the meantime, boil edamame for 4 minutes.
- Take them out of the oven, and let cool. The start peeling them using paring knife.
- Cut them in quarters, add edamame and crumbled goat cheese. Sprinkle sea salt on top.
Chef's Note: If you want to put dressing on your salad, pick pil based dressings like balsamic or lemon dressings.